An Opportunity has risen within YONECO for the position of Book Keeper who will report to the Finance Officer and be responsible for the following duties:
- Keeping accurate and updated staff loan details
- Timely processing the issuance of staff loans
- Institute control measures and policies that will ensure adequate float at all times.
- Ensure adequate communication with the Human Resource department to ensure recoveries start in time.
- Oversee restaurant and tuckshop operations, making sure they are operating on a profit at all times.
- Produce monthly reports
- Safe custody of cheque books and cash from sales before deposit.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Perform weekly payables and receivables reconciliation
- Completed Certificate or Diploma in Accounting or higher qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration with ICAM a must.
- Computer literacy a must: knowledge of accounting packages (those with Quickbooks knowledge will have added advantage), MS Office,
- The required candidate is expected to be of high integrity and ability to pay attention to detail.
Those interested and meeting the minimum requirements may submit their applications through post to the address above or write to: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be clearly bear the position you are applying for and to reach us not later than 22nd January 2020. Due to the volume of data received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the successful candidate will be expected to start work in February 2020.